Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Gallery Paintings Up

I'm very excited to let you know I have 3 paintings at the Galveston Art League Gallery up for sale. If your around the Houston/Galveston area and would like to see some great art stop by and take a look around. They will be up for viewing until the end of January.

If your not aware the Galveston Art League has been around since 1914 and if you'd like to read more about them and directions to the gallery here's a link http://www.galvestonartleague.com/

~Kirby


3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you have made this move, it begins a new chapter. Don't know if I will make it down in time, but would like to see the work you have hanging. Please post them if you get a chance.
    Tim
    http://timthepainter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you have done this, a new chapter begins. I don't think I will be on the island before your show ends, but hope you will post the images that are hanging. Oh, check out this month's Texas Parks & Wildlife photo contest winners for a walk through the past.
    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tim,

    Yeah I thought that was really cool.

    ~Kirby

    ReplyDelete